In accordance with the legislation in force, Convierte Web (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
- The Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- The Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- U. S. Privacy Act of 1974
- California's CCPA and CPRA
- Colorado Privacy Act
- Connecticut Personal Data Privacy and Online Monitoring Act
- Maryland Online Consumer Protection Act
- Massachusetts Data Privacy Law
- New York Privacy Act
- Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act
Identity of the responsible for the processing of personal data
El responsable del tratamiento de los datos personales recogidos en Convierte Web es: Convierte Web LLC, inscrita en: New Mexico, USA (en adelante, Responsable del tratamiento). Sus datos de contacto son los siguientes:
Address: 4300 Ridgecrest Dr SE Suite L #1097. Rio Rancho, NM 87124, USA
Contact phone: +1 505 225 3566
Contact Email: [email protected]
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with what is established in the RGPD European and American laws, we hereby inform you that the personal data collected by Convierte Web, through the forms extended on its pages will be stored and processed in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Convierte Web and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this fill in, or to address a request or inquiry of the same. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the u.s. laws, unless application of the derogation provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD, it keeps a record of processing activities that specifies, according to its objectives, the processing activities carried out, and the other circumstances set forth in those laws.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the User's personal data shall be submitted to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD and the Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: you will require at any time the consent of the User prior information completely transparent to the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate.
- Principle of minimisation of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and be always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in such a way that would allow identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of your treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of responsibility proactive: the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Convierte Web are only identifying data. In any case, they are treated special categories of personal data within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent. Convierte Web agree to obtain the express and verifiable by the User to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their personal data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
Personal data are collected and managed by Convierte Web with the aim of being able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this last fill-in or to serve a request or query.
Also, the data may be used for a commercial purpose, personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities of the social object of Convierte Web, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
In the time that we get the personal data, the User will be informed about the purpose or specific purpose of the processing to invest in the personal data; that is to say, the use or uses to be made of the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: 24 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
In the time that we get the personal data, inform the User about the period during which it shall retain the personal data or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Google LLC | Target Platforms INC | FastComet INC | Hotjar LTD | Automattic INC | Rank Math Ventures LLP | NP Digital LLC
In the event that the controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, in the time of obtaining the personal data, the User will be informed about the third country or international organisation to which they intend to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years old are able to provide your consent for the processing of your personal data in a lawful way by Convierte Web. If this is a minor of 14 years, will be necessary for the consent of parents or guardians for the treatment, and this may only be considered lawful to the extent that the same have been authorized.
Confidentiality and security of personal data
Convierte Web undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and to avoid the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the communication or unauthorized access to such data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that the personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, to be the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Convierte Web can not guarantee the inexpugabilidad of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who access a fraudulent manner to the personal data, the controller is obliged to inform the User without undue delay when it occurs in a security breach of the personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. According to what is established in article 4 of the RGPD, the term of the security breach of the personal data of any breach of security leading to the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the communication or unauthorized access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom we make information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Convierte Web and may, therefore, exercised against the Responsible of the treatment of the following rights recognized in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether Convierte Web is trying to or not their personal data and, if so, to obtain information on their specific data of a personal nature and of the treatment that Convierte Web may have made or make, as well as, among other, of the available information about the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned, of the same.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that are inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your personal data when these are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User objects to such processing, and there is no other legitimate motive to proceed to the same; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; o the personal data have been obtained, the product of a direct offer of services of the information society to a minor 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform policy makers who are trying to the personal data of the data subject's request deletion of any links to such personal data.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: It is the User's right to limit the processing of your personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when you contest the accuracy of your personal data; the processing is unlawful; the controller no longer needs the personal data but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to the portability of the data: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive from the controller of your personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible of the treatment. If technically possible, the controller will transmit the data directly to another responsible.
- Right of opposition: It is the User's right to not carry out the processing of your personal data or cease the processing of the same by Convierte Web.
- Right not to be not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless applicable law provides otherwise.
Así pues, el Usuario podrá ejercitar sus derechos mediante comunicación escrita dirigida al Responsable del tratamiento con la referencia «RGPD-convierteweb.com», especificando:
- Name, surname of the User and a copy of an official identity document. In cases in which allows for the representation, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation
- Request with the specific grounds for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- All document confirming the request made.
This request and any other document herein shall be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Postal address: 4300 Ridgecrest Dr SE Suite L #1097. Rio Rancho, NM 87124, USA
E-mail: [email protected]
Links to third-party web sites
The Web Site may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Becomes a Web, and thus are not operated by Convierte Web. The holders of these web-sites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of any regulation in force in the way that you are treating your personal data, you have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
Last update: 09/02/2023.